The Training of Guards are conducted in three-phases.
Phase 1- External Professional Training –This training is emphasized to train our personnel in Fire and Safety as well as First Aid. All Personnel taking up a career with us in REDLINE are send to the Guards Training School (GTS) under the Ministry of Interior for four weeks mandatory training.
Phase 2- Internal Classroom Instructions – The REDLINE provides extensive and regular internal classroom training for all guards and officers in the following fields.
- Gate Security and Traffic Control.
- Fire and Safety Hazards Observation
- Unusual Incident Reports
- Police Procedures and Reports
- Alarms and Electrical Key Punch Entry
- Radio Equipments & Procedures
- Public Relations, courtesies, & basic etiquettes
Phase 3- On-Site Training- On-site training is conducted to all personnel undertaking their tasks according to the specific needs of our clients. This is conducted in presence of the Clients Management staff, and tailored as per the requirements of the clients.